When it comes to Valentine’s Day I think the smaller more meaningful gifts are so special so when you’re shopping for your girlfriend don’t forget the card and flowers. I made a list combining simple gifts, gifts you don’t have to spend money on and some random fun gifts. I guarantee she’ll love anything and everything on this list! The best part? Most of these items are Amazon Prime. Please remember to use my links to shop!
Simple Gifts: Don’t forget the basics!
- Flowers and chocolates: Every girl’s dream on Valentine’s Day, so if you’re on a budget or you just started dating this is the perfect gift.
- Heart Balloons and a Big Teddy Bear: If your gal isn’t really into flowers then maybe a bouquet of heart balloons would be better. You can order them through Amazon and get them filled at a party store. You can also order this bear on Amazon.
- A Fresh Fruit Arrangement from Edible Arrangements: Edible Arrangements never disappoints. Whether its chocolate covered strawberries or a huge arrangement SHE WILL LOVE IT!
- Nothing Bundt Cakes: Get her favorite flavor of Bundt cake!
- A Polaroid Camera: FUJIFILM INSTAX SQUARE SQ6 – INSTANT FILM CAMERA – BLUSH GOLD is the perfect gift if she is creative and loves taking pictures! (Here is a cheaper version)
- Dinner: Take her to her favorite place & make sure to make a reservation!
- A Weighted Blanket: Okay, I know this one is a little bit random, but Mark got me a weighted blanket for Christmas and I haven’t had a bad night sleep since.
- Fuzzy socks: So affordable & a girl can never have too many fuzzy socks!
- Electric Wine Opener: If she loves wine this gift will win her heart.
DIY Gifts for Him & Her: Click Here
I will be adding more to this list as I think of new options. Hope you liked these!
With Love, Melissa