This post is going to be a shorter one because I will only be talking about one piece of jewelry. The PERFECT piece of jewelry for a daughter, girlfriend, wife, friend, sister, cousin or niece. Rachel Keppeler Designs sent me this beautiful necklace from her holiday collection and I can’t say enough good things about it.
Let me be very clear when I say that I will not promote anything that I don’t absolutely love so trust me when I say this product is great. This would be perfect for any girl in your life for so many reasons, so let me list some below:
- It is so dainty which means it is perfect for layering!
- It is part of her holiday collection, but so simple that it could be worn all year round.
- It is very good quality. I don’t switch up my jewelry much so when I get something I have to make sure it will last me awhile. I get so frustrated when I buy a necklace and in just a week it turns black. That is not the case with this cute little piece!
- It is so easy to pair with everything! Meaning that you can’t go wrong with purchasing this piece as a present. It isn’t a huge statement piece which is good because the simpler it is the more people will like it.
- It comes in two different lengths. Does she already have an 18″ necklace? Get her the 16″ so she can wear them together!
- It’s not something she would buy for herself. The best gifts are the ones that you wanted to buy for yourself but never came around to doing so. So spoil her with this!
- She’ll think of you whenever she wears it. Chances are she’ll be wearing it A LOT.
- You’ll be supporting a small business. Rachel works really hard to make tons of beautiful jewelry (everything is handmade by her), so let’s support her!
The list could go on and on. I really love all of Rachel’s work not just her holiday collection so if you’d rather buy earrings she has those too! Make sure to order within the next few days so that it will make it to you in time for Christmas!
Follow her on Instagram: @rachelkeppelerdesigns
& her website: Rachel Keppeler Designs
With love, Melissa