There’s nothing wrong with going somewhere for pretty pictures just as long as whatever you’re paying for is just as good! I’m making a list of my favorite Instagrammable places in London so that when you make your trip you can have amazing food, experiences and pretty pictures!
- Peggy Porschen Cakes: This place is beautiful! Every wall is painted pink, flowers arch over the bakery doors and all of the teacups and plates are pastel colors. My first thought was “This place is too good to be true. Maybe the food won’t be that good.” I was wrong! The cupcakes were AMAZING!!! I had tea and a cupcake, but my friends had hot chocolate and they said it was wonderful.
- Sky Garden Yoga: I paid 22 pounds for yoga and a full breakfast with an amazing view of London and it was totally worth it. The yoga was so relaxing and the breakfast was incredibly yummy.
- Cereal Killer Cafe: Almost everything here is made out of cereal, so originally that was the only thing that brought me to this place. Once I got there I realized how cool it was inside. There were VCR tapes lining the walls, cool mirrors, posters made out of cereal, most of the seating was beds pushed under tables. It was so detailed and I loved it! I got a milkshake and didn’t really like it all that much, but my friends just got regular cereal bowls and said they were very good!
- Butterscotch London: I did high tea here and I loved it for so many reasons. The food was great, they had so many tea options, the place was adorable and it was so affordable compared to other high tea places. You do have to make a reservation and pay beforehand, but I promise you won’t be disappointed.
- There were a couple places I didn’t list on here because I either didn’t get to go or they weren’t affordable. If you’re looking for other places besides these I would recommend Sketch and Copa Club. These two places fall on the pricier side and they also need to be reserved at least a week in advance. They are both beautiful, but keep in mind the affordability!
I thought this post was a lot of fun to write so I hope you enjoy it!!! Would you want me to do something like this with other cities I go to? Let me know what you think because I would LOVE to hear your suggestions.
With love, Melissa