This is about to be the simplest skincare routine you will probably ever read about. I have been very experimental with skincare in the past year and I FINALLY realized that what’s best, at least for me, is the basics! I’m going to take you through everything I use from my face to my toes… which is not a lot.
Face & Neck:
- Cetaphil Daily Face Cleanser: I use this once in the morning and once at night. I have been using this since I was 12. I briefly used Tula cleanser and it made me breakout. Some people love it, but that was my experience.
- Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream: I love this for my face and neck because it’s very thick and moisturizing! *make sure you are using this on your chest because the chest is the first place to show aging!!* I don’t use this on my whole body because I find that it’s a little too thick and doesn’t dry as quickly as I’d like it to on my whole body.
- Aquaphor: Lip Balm every night before bed.
- BLAQ Eye Mask: I use these every couple of weeks… just for fun 😉
- Method Body Simply Nourish Body Wash: I am just in love with this coconut smell and it makes my skin so smooth.
- Exfoliating Gloves: These are a game changer!! I use these every time I shower unless I have a fresh tan.
- Bio-Oil: I use this right after I shower in the morning and at night. My skin is very prone to stretch marks so I always make sure that I am moisturized! This is my favorite body oil to use. It dries quickly, doesn’t make you feel sticky and smells nice!
- Palmer’s Skin Therapy: I use this when I run out of Bio-Oil. It smells amazing!
- Loving Tan Deluxe Bronzing Mousse: I don’t know if this is considered skincare, but its better than getting sunburns! This is the most natural self-tanner I have used. I use it on the face and body. I apply it on my body with a mitt and on my face with a makeup brush.
& that’s it!
With love, Mel