I constantly get messages saying “Hey Mel, where should I shop?” I wish I could answer this question simply, but I have too many favorite places to shop. I decided to finally make a list of some of my favorite places. A REALLY LONG LIST. I hope this helps! Make sure that you read reviews on the clothes for the places that have only one dollar sign!
- Pretty Little Thing: Trendy, affordable clothes + swimwear. There is always a sale happening. $
- Misguided: Cute rompers, t-shirts + dresses. $
- ASOS: Seriously has everything. $/$$
- Urban Outfitters: Trendy and beachy vibes. $$
- Verge Girl: Girly + Trendy. $$
- Miss Lola: Trendy+cute shoes. $$
- Nasty Gal: There is always a sale! You have to sort through to find the good stuff. $
- Forever 21: Hit or miss every time. $
- Princess Polly: Amazing quality, cute accessories + trendy! $$$
- Boohoo: Always has sales. You have to really sort through to find good stuff. $
- Zara: Great for basics like body suits or staple pieces. I love their denim. $$
- H&M: Great for basics that you plan on wearing only a few times. $
- Ooh La Luxe: Boho + girly vibes. $$
- Nordstrom: Need I say more? I love this place.
- Topshop: Great for basics because the basics are affordable. $
- Windsor Store: Good finds. $$
- Revolve:$$$$ but beautiful clothes.
- Superdown: Sold at Revolve but more affordable. $$
- Lulus: Great for basics and trendy shoes + always have new arrivals. $$-$$$
- Gap: Amazing for denim and any basics you are looking for. Also, BEST PJs KNOWN TO MAN ARE SOLD HERE. $$
- Dippin’ Daisys: Swimwear that is comfortable and extremely flattering. $$
- Midori Bikinis: Bikinis that are fun prints and flattering. $$$
- ShowPo: Check the sizing chart. $$
- Hello Molly: Girly clothes. $$-$$$
- Sundae Muse: Girly clothes. $$
- Sunkissed Coconut: This is a great store for summer t shirts and beachy vacation clothes!! $
There are so many other places I like to shop, but these are the ones I was able to remember while writing this post. Happy shopping!
With love, Melissa