Valentine’s Day is great and all but Galentine’s Day is the best! Get your gals together and start planning the best Galentine’s Day party ever. Not sure what you need? Don’t worry ladies, by the end of this post you’ll be just a couple Amazon orders away from a perfectly Instagrammable Galentine’s Day party!
- Pink and White Tassel Garland: This will dress up any table or bar cart
- Valentine’s Day Takeout Boxes: Where else are you supposed to put the food??
- Heart Paper Straws: Throw these in a mason jar and they’ll be such a cute touch
- Rose Gold Heart Balloons: More balloons, more pic opportunities, more fun
- Kiss Balloon
- Gold Confetti Balloons
- Heart Confetti: Put this all over the table or the bar cart to make it look more festive
- Pink and Red Honeycomb Garland
- Letter Board: This isn’t a necessity, but its a nice touch
- Polaroid Camera: I just think the pictures turn out so cute on these
Food & Drink:
- Mini Donuts!
- Cater Chick-Fil-A (or another quick and easy food place)
- Chocolate covered strawberries
- Make your own pizza (in heart shapes)
- Have everyone bring their favorite treat to share!
Things To Do:
- Play Prosecco Pong: This game is seriously so cute and fun
- Have everyone make their own pizzas
- Look up fun cocktail recipes and take on the challenge with your gals
- Watch Bridesmaids, Pitch Perfect or Princess Diaries
- Have a small gift exchange
- Have a fun little photo shoot with all of the fun decor and all of your gals
Not sure what to wear? Click here
I’d love to see pictures of your Galentine’s Day parties so be sure to tag me in them!
With Love, Melissa Galmin