This week I made a vision board and it was one of the most entertaining things I have done in a while. I made one by myself but this would be such a fun activity for a girl’s wine night! The point of a vision board is to set goals for yourself, place them in a collage-like format on a board and hang the board where you can see it every day so that you are constantly reminded of your goals. A lot of people like to call this “manifesting” your dreams/goals. I think it is so fun and important to set goals and think positively about your future, so why not make a board for yourself?
I made a YouTube video talking all about the ins and outs of making a vision board. You can watch it by clicking here.
What you need to know before making a vision board:
- You need supplies:
- a hard poster board
- paper for matting
- fun stickers
- printed out pictures that are in line with your goals. You can find some inspiration from my Pinterest board here.
- What to include on your board:
- personal growth goals
- health goals
- relationship goals: not only with your partner but also with your family and spiritual relationship
- business/ education goals
- things that make you happy to look at because remember you’ll be seeing this board every day
- inspiration quotes
- The timeline:
- There are no rules for this! My board was set up to include general goals for the next 5 years but yours could be the next six months, the next year, the next 2 years. It is up to you!
Have fun with it and reach out to me if you have any questions. Don’t forget to check out my Pinterest board!
With love, Mel