Skincare lovers are hard to shop for because most are very particular about what they include in their skincare regimen. I’m recommending the gifts below because these are items that every skincare lover NEEDS! I would steer clear of buying your skincare lover cleansers and treatments because chances are they already know what works for them and their skin. Let me explain why these items are so great.
As always, the graphics below are clickable and shoppable! Oh, and all of these products are from Amazon (yay!)!
Let’s break down why these items are so great:
The Tools (all from Amazon):
- Dry Brush: Great for exfoliating dry and dead skin, also increases blood circulation and unclogs pores.
- Gua Sha: The Gua Sha is used to relieve muscle tension, increase blood flow, and helps with lymphatic drainage.
- Facial Steamer: This is every skincare junkie’s dream! The facial steamer helps open up pores so you can really cleanse your face.
- Ice Roller: The Ice Roller is my personal favorite because it wakes up the face and decreases puffiness. It’s the perfect addition to the skincare routine.
- Microfiber Headbands: A cute way to keep the hair back during the skincare routine and they can be easily thrown in the wash if they get dirty.
These products are seen as “extras” to the skincare routine, so your skincare junkie probably doesn’t have them yet!
- Laneige Lip Mask: Hydrates the lips, smells amazing and makes the lips so smooth.
- Bio-Oil: I use this every day after showering. It hydrates the skin, is very light, has no scent, and dries quickly. It also reduces the appearance of stretch marks which is why I started using it, but it is a great addition to anyone’s skincare routine.
- BLAQ Eye Masks: These eye masks are a jelly-like texture that feels so nice and hydrating on the face. Great for wearing before a night out to make under-eye circles go away!
I would pair one tool and one product to make the gift a little bit more exciting! I hope you found what you were looking for here, and if you didn’t, don’t worry because more gift guides are coming. Make sure to sign up for my email list and check out my “Gift Guide” tab to see other gift ideas.
With love, Melissa