Let’s talk about Christmas! Everyone knows the feeling where a few weeks before Christmas you’re scrambling around to get your friends and family great gifts, but they’re all too expensive. So why not do your shopping now?? Fuzzy Babba slipper socks are my favorite slippers, and they’re doing a Christmas in July sale that will run from July 20 – July 28 on Fuzzy Babba’s website! ALL Holiday Styles are back and they’re 50% off. That means most of their slippers are $6. If you were following me last year around Christmas you know I lived in my Fuzzy Babba slipper socks, so I promise your friends will LOVE you for thinking in advance.
Here are some reasons why you should love Fuzzy Babba just as much as I do:
- They are amazing stocking stuffers.
- Fuzzy Babba is a bright and cheery accessories brand for everyone who believes in the cozy moments that make a happy life!
- Their slippers are so festive and fun! (this means a lot coming from a girl like me who starts Christmas festivities right after Halloween lol)
- Fuzzy Babba has donated more than 15,000 pairs of slipper socks to charitable events and organizations.
- Once these styles are sold out, they won’t be available again
- They’re so cozy I would wear them everywhere if I could.
Have fun Christmas shopping!!
With love, Melissa
This post is sponsored by Fuzzy Babba