Happy July! I hope you all have something fun planned for 4th of July. I think it’s going to be a very hot day in FL, so I decided to create some easy to prepare drinks for both adults and kids that will keep you and your family hydrated this year. The main ingredient is red so it will be perfectly festive for this special day!
Let’s talk about the main ingredient! Two Sisters Tea is hibiscus tea that is delicious and so healthy in many different ways. This hibiscus tea is caffeine-free (perfect for the kiddos) and is rich in vitamins A & C, iron, calcium, and antioxidants. You can find it online here or you can find it in stores at Lucky’s Market, Earth Fare, and Morton’s Market. Best part? It is so easy to prepare!
- Two Sisters Tea (any flavor will do, but the original and the pineapple are my favorites)
- Sugar to your liking
- Frozen berries to keep your drink cool
- Sparkling water
- Tequila or Vodka (I’ve tried both with this mixture and really can’t decide which I like better)
- Two Sisters Tea (All options are caffeine-free so do not worry)
- Sparkling water (kids love the fizz)
- A white or blue popsicle (Just to be fun and festive)
Whether you are hosting a party or just spending time around the pool with your family I promise all of your guests will LOVE you for making this drink. I drink it every day (without the alcohol lol), and I can’t get enough!
With love, Melissa