This was the MOST heavily requested gift guide from everyone. It’s so difficult shopping for guys sometimes, but I hope this gift guide will make it a little easier for you. The key to gift shopping for guys is finding something useful, something they need or something they wouldn’t buy for themselves. I’ll be updating this gift guide when I find more items to add/ when sales come around so keep checking back in for updates!
Gift Guide For Him:
- A cold brew coffee maker: This one is so easy for the coffee lover, you can get it on Amazon Prime and it’s pretty affordable! This one is on sale!
- Bose Bluetooth Headphones: Now these are a little pricier, but wow is this a good gift for the guy who either loves working out, traveling or spends a lot of time studying.
- UGG Slippers: A lot of guys won’t go out of their way to buy themselves slippers so surprise him with these!
- A comfy beanie: This would be a great stocking stuffer!!
- Polo PJ Joggers: Give him these on Christmas Eve. These stylish PJ joggers are good quality and he’ll never think to buy them for himself.
- Barefoot Dreams Blanket: These blankets are the softest things you will ever touch. They usually sell for $120 but at Nordstrom Rack, they are $50!!
- Leather card holder phone case: Another great stocking stuffer for the guy who tends to lose his wallet. He can keep his cards slipped into his phone case that looks nice too!
- Weekender Bag: A quality bag for all of the weekend adventures he goes on! You can get this on Amazon!
- A watch box: This is perfect for any guy who loves his watches and I’ll be getting a 30% off discount code for you soon!
Don’t worry! I’ll be adding so much more to the list every day/ every other day. Keep on checking in so you don’t miss anything & please use my links to shop! Using my links means the world to me. Thank you!
With love, Melissa