A couple of weeks ago I visited Bella Blu Skin Therapy (located in Sarasota, FL) for a facial, and amazing is an understatement. The facial I received from Annette Williamson was so natural and refreshing. Along with the facial, she also included a plumping mask and taught me several tips and tricks about products I should be using and how often I should be cleaning my make up brushes (Spoiler alert: you should be cleaning them at least once a week)!
5 reasons you need to book an appointment at Bella Blu today:
- Annette Williamson is a talented facialist that is certified in so many things including dermaplaning, microdermabrasion, acne treatments, anti-aging, massage, and acupressure techniques. She is so informative, friendly and makes sure you get the results you want from all of her skin therapy services.
- All of your stresses will go away! Annette has you fill out your stress level on a piece of paper and during your facial she has you take a second to do deep breathing. You will leave feeling totally relaxed.
- If you decide to do a Teen Facial (only $65) she will teach you all about proper skincare.
- There are tons of different treatments and packages that won’t break the bank!
- YOU DESERVE IT! Self-care is so important and skin care makes you feel so fresh and confident. If you live in the Sarasota area make an appointment to destress and treat yourself.
What I recommend:
- The Bella Signature Facial ($85)– This includes a double cleanse, exfoliate, skin analysis, extractions facial massage & mask. Ask for the face plumping mask! It’s the blue one and your face will feel so amazing.
- The Teen Facial ($65)– This is perfect if you want to learn about skincare! This includes a double cleanse, exfoliate, skin analysis, extractions, & mask! She will teach you little tips and tricks to keep your skin looking facial fresh every day. She also has a teen facial package that includes for treatments for only $260!
- Dermaplane ($90)– gently scrapes away the top layer of dead skin cells leaving your face feeling ultra smooth.
- The Back Treatment ($85)– A facial performed on your back to get you ready for that backless dress you’ve been wanting to wear.
Bella Blu also offers a couple forms of microdermabrasion, decollete, back, hands & peels. Honestly, you can’t go wrong when you go to Bella Blu.
What to Expect:
- You will be provided with a spa wrap so you can remove your undergarments (if you choose) just make sure your bra straps won’t get in the way.
- Be prepared to meet the amazing facialist, Annette Williamson, who is so sweet and amazing at what she does. She is so personable and loves meeting new clients! Don’t forget to leave her a good tip because she will always leave you will the best results.
- The spa is so tranquil and cute. The essential oils will make you feel so relaxed right as you walk in the door. Remember to keep a mindful attitude so you can relax and get the most out of the experience.
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions! She was so helpful when I asked questions, so don’t be shy.
- Get ready to feel as confident as ever!
If you want more info on Bella Blu Skin Therapy:
Address: 2750 Bahia Vista St. Suite 230, Sarasota, FL 34237
A couple of pictures from my spa visit:
If you have any more questions feel free to message me and check out the Bella Blu website I linked above. Have an amazing week & don’t forget to take care of yourself!
With love, Melissa