If you want to have a fun fall you better keep reading!! I love Fall so much (even though the weather doesn’t change that much in Florida). I’m so jealous of you if you’re already feelin’ fall weather! I love Fall because it gives you so many opportunities to have fun and get festive! Here are some fun things you could be doing this Fall!
- Go to a Pumpkin Patch & Carve Your Pumpkin: Get a cute little fall outfit on and go take some pics with a perfect pumpkin. When you get home throw on your favorite joggers+tee & start carving!! Make a night out of it with hot chocolate, movies and fall treats.
- Make a Homegoods Run: Go to your nearest Homegoods and shop for some festive decor!! Set a timer when you go or else you will never leave. Make sure you get a wreath, a fall scented candle, a couple of fake pumpkins, throw pillows, kitchen towels, blankets … I’m just going to stop here because if not you & I might end up buying the whole store.
- Host a PERFECT Friendsgiving: Make it as formal or casual as you want! Send cute invitations, set the table perfectly, make an area in your house for cute pictures and of course, FOOD!!! Homegoods has SO MANY Friendsgiving decorations.
- Have a Picnic: This would be a perfect date night. Go to a grassy area or a beach and pack lots of fall foods. Bring a festive blanket and wear your favorite sweater.
- Host a Bonfire: This would be another great place to wear your fav sweater! Get all of the S’more ingredients together, get hot chocolate & apple cider, provide lots of warm blankets and you’re good to go.
- Bake Treats for Your Neighbors: Have you ever wanted to make fun treats, but you were afraid you were going to eat every single one of them? Yeah, me too. This is a perfect way to bake Pinterest treats guilt free! Wrap up whatever you make in cute little ribbons and give them to your neighbors. There’s nothing better than making someone else’s day!
- Prepare the best Halloween costume (or if you’re handing out candy/ walking around with the kids then get a cute graphic tee): I am going to be doing a post during the first week of October posting all about costumes and graphic tees. You’re gonna love it!!
- Watch Disney Halloween Classics: If you’re staying home on Halloween to hand out candy then invite some friends over and start movie watching. My personal favs are Hocus Pocus and Halloweentown!!
- Learn How to Set a Perfect Thanksgiving Table: I’ll be doing a post about this in early November! Decorating is one of my favorite things to do, and my mom let me and my brother’s girlfriend takeover last year! It was so fun, so satisfying and turned out to be SO CUTE!
- Drive-In Movie Night: Date night!!! If you have somewhere to go near you then I would totally do it! This would be so fun on a chilly night.
So I guess you could say I’m pretty happy that it is Fall now!!! Let me know what you would add to this list in the comments! Also, feel free to tag me in your posts when you do these things so I can see what you’re up to.
With love, Melissa