It’s spending season ladies and gentlemen, so let’s try and save where we can, right? If I link something I usually link it to my favorite color of the item, but these items are going quickly so if the color I link happens to be sold out then shop the other colors because I still think they are adorable!! I’m posting A LOT of clothes that you can use as a bottom layer for sweaters and cardigans. To my girls in the south: I’m looking out for you and have tons of options that aren’t too warm!! To my girls in cooler places: I’m jealous and can’t wait to see you in some of these cozy sweaters!!! IMPORTANT NOTE: Most of these items I found on sale, so start shopping now before they go back to regular price. I’ll try my best to keep this updated, but if you’re seeing this a few days late and the prices I list and the prices on the website are a little different then that is why.
- V-Neck Cutout Sweater: $15 I love this semi chunky sweater look! It would look amazing with a loose pair of jean shorts and maybe some mules or booties!
- Women’s Boyfriend Tee in Camo: $9.99 I know this one is going so quickly so if you happen to miss it by the time I post please check out the other colors it comes in because these tops are so great for layering! EDIT!!!! : If you’re IN LOVE with the camo top I found another brand, but basically the same shirt right here.
- Pinafore Mini Dress: $22.90 out of everything this has to be one of my favorites. This would look so cute with a loose fitting v-neck, a tube top or even a long sleeve! There are so many options when it comes to this piece.
- Knotted Velvet Scrunchie: $8 or 3 for $12 I have to give credit to another blogger Karlie Rae for giving me this idea and the next one, but I just had to share these!! They are too cute, and will spruce up any outfit!
- Like Sugar Velvet Pony: $12.00 I just love the simplicity of this look. Wrapping this around a braided side ponytail would just look so cute.
- Crop Raglan Sleeve Pullover: $21.00 This could look so great with a pair of leggings and a nice pair of sneakers! The athleisure style has my heart right now, so take advantage of getting all cute and cozy in a sweatshirt and leggings.
- High Rise Leggings: $19.00 I have a couple pairs of these leggings and they are a fall essential!
- B.P. Peplum Top: $9.90 This is great to have under a cardigan or to dress up with a simple accessory.
- Mock Neck Cold Shoulder: $14 I love how bold this color is! Love orange during fall.
- Mock Neck Slouch Tee: $25 I just purchased this yesterday and it is so soft! You can pair this with anything and throw it under any pair of overalls or a pinafore.
- Hooded Utility Jacket: $22 This color goes greatly layered over anything!
- Textured Stitch V-Neck Pullover: $23 I have this sweater in yellow in an XS! I love wearing a bralette under this and knotting the bottom of the sweater for a different look. It is super cozy and comes in 4 colors that are all perfect for fall!
- Button Front Camisole: $21 Perfect under a cardigan and all of the colors are pretty neutral so you could mix and match this top with a lot.
- Leopard Print Oblong Scarf: $19.00 I love this because it makes a simple outfit go from boring to beautiful!
- Raw Edge Scoop Neck Tee: $17.40 This comes in 5 different colors and would look great tucked into a skirt with booties or a pair of jeans and booties.
- Ribber Knit Keyhole Top: $12.90 The texture of this just looked too nice not to include!
- Sorta fitted long sleeve: $8.90 A basic you need!
- Floral Top: $11.00
- Dotted Knot Front Crop Blouse: $14.00
- Baker Boy Hat: $22.00 I love this look!!
- Polka Dot Bodysuit: $20.00 I’ve been looking for something polka dot and I think this is it.
- Lounge Set: $20.00 Comfort is key, and this looks like one of the comfiest sets I’ve ever seen.
- Relaxed Button up :$20.00 I would pair this with some jeans and booties! Love the half untucked look.
- Maroon Pinafore Dress: $25 I don’t have a pinafore dress at the moment, but I’m about to get one because I LOVE how you can change them up!
- Orange Bag: $18.00 Great way to add a pop of color to your simple outfit!
- Leopard Print Baker Boy Hat: $12.00 All of the leopard print items that are coming in are looking too cute!
Remember that fall is a time for simple outfits and statement pieces!! Have some fun and switch a simple outfit up by adding a fun scarf or bright colored bag! There is so much more I would’ve shared with you, but I tried to keep this as short as possible so you guys wouldn’t get overwhelmed. I really enjoyed writing this so I really hope you like it! I’m thinking about doing just a general fall essentials post with no price limits. What do you guys think?
With love, Melissa