My skincare routine is pretty basic but I’ve found that (for me) less is more! When I have tried to do too much to my face (ex. face masks, pore strips, toner) I tend to start breaking out or getting really dry skin. There are some things I am planning on adding to my skincare routine like vitamin C cream and eye cream to be preventative and keep my face looking fresh. I will keep you posted on all of the products I decide to try and which ones end up working for me. For now, I’m going to share the products that I swear by.
My Favorite Skincare products:
- Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser: I wash my face with this twice a day because it is so gentle and perfect for sensitive skin.
- Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub: This is the key to smooth skin success. I use this face scrub every other day. I love this scrub because it smells amazing and really helps with blackheads and clogged pores.
- Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream: I always use this right after washing my face. It does a great job of locking the moisture in and giving you a glowy look.
- Trish McEvoy Beauty Booster Oil: If your looking for that extra glow this is where you’ll get it. Just a couple of drops of this rubbed together on your palms and dabbed on to your face will make you look so glowy and fresh. I use this at night, in the morning, after I’ve done my makeup. This is the priciest item on the list for sure, but it is so worth it and will last you such a long time.
- Mask of Magnaminty: This is a mask I do about once a week. Maybe every two weeks. This product isn’t a necessity but it makes me happy and my the mint always makes my face feel so fresh and smooth.
- I’ve always found that washing my face with my hands is the best option.
- These products are great investments because they take forever to run out.
- Don’t overdo it with the skin masks because your skin could get irritated after using it over and over again which might lead to breakouts.
That’s it! 5 simple products. I have been using these products since I was in middle school and I usually never break out. I will keep you updated on what Vitamin C and Eye Cream I decide to try, but for now, stick with these products and your skin will be flawless before you know it. If you want more information on these products feel free to head to my “Skincare” highlight on Instagram: @melgalmin
With love, Melissa